Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I would like to caution anyone wbo buys from this place to STOP!!!Please don't.

I am a widowed woman of three years who bought a "as is" travel trailer for 2900.00.

I was told the floor was soft but being fairly handy I planned on replacing the floor. WHAT a can of worms I opened up. The whole trailer is ROTTEN. I WAS NEVER TOLD HOW BAD IT REALLY WAS..

All they cared about was taking my money. My husband died very suddenly witbout life ins. so money is very hard to come by. Now I am stuck with a rotten moldy trailer no place to live(I was planning on moving into a senior rv park) Don't know what to do now as I don't have the amount of money it would take to fix it up.

This place is such a rip off.Shame on them for taking advantage of people.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of keystone rv rv from Wagners RV. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wagners RV to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wagners RV for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I should have added that the Wagner's this happened at was in Manitowoc Wisconsin