Wagners RV - Review about 2004 Outback Keystone Cover from Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as hes inches from them, i said whats that crack..oh....we can take $300 off for tires....ok.Then he overquotes their online asking price by $500 so i corrected him by showing listing on my phone...he took the $300 off the online price.
We went inside to seal the deal and he mentioned a toe bar package, i said no im not worried about that...not going out of state or far with trailer....i signed paperwork ....turns out salesman jeremy added the $600 tow bar package! Yep...watch out...he did as he pleased to increase sales i guess. I called nextmorning after wondering why tax, title, lisence was so much...well it was the extra $600 tow pk i did not ask for!..i said i need to replace those two tire(he said in a txt he would get new rims and tire...they just redid tires) and needed a cover for the trailer...which he said was $400...so he agreed to get two new tires on it, and the cover rather than tow pkg. ..when i picked the trailer up..the cover in new box was put in trailer...the pricetag was $195..wtf!!!..so when i mentioned this a few days later..he said he did nothing wrong....and of course came up with b.s.
tirechange cost/labor/ fees etc..and said any difference is profit. Hopefully this cover fits!
Jeremy lies left and right about price agreement...our price agreement was made...it had nothing to do with him addung the tow package!He offered a $50 credit...im not interested in anything they have to offer at this point
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- 2004 Outback Keystone Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it. Had it 1 year and 2 weeks. And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned..."
- "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."