Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as hes inches from them, i said whats that crack..oh....we can take $300 off for tires....ok.Then he overquotes their online asking price by $500 so i corrected him by showing listing on my phone...he took the $300 off the online price.
We went inside to seal the deal and he mentioned a toe bar package, i said no im not worried about that...not going out of state or far with trailer....i signed paperwork ....turns out salesman jeremy added the $600 tow bar package! Yep...watch out...he did as he pleased to increase sales i guess. I called nextmorning after wondering why tax, title, lisence was so much...well it was the extra $600 tow pk i did not ask for!..i said i need to replace those two tire(he said in a txt he would get new rims and tire...they just redid tires) and needed a cover for the trailer...which he said was $400...so he agreed to get two new tires on it, and the cover rather than tow pkg. ..when i picked the trailer up..the cover in new box was put in trailer...the pricetag was $195..wtf!!!..so when i mentioned this a few days later..he said he did nothing wrong....and of course came up with b.s.
tirechange cost/labor/ fees etc..and said any difference is profit. Hopefully this cover fits!
Jeremy lies left and right about price agreement...our price agreement was made...it had nothing to do with him addung the tow package!He offered a $50 credit...im not interested in anything they have to offer at this point
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- 2004 Outback Keystone Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."