Wagners RV - Review about 2004 Outback Keystone Cover from Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as hes inches from them, i said whats that crack..oh....we can take $300 off for tires....ok.Then he overquotes their online asking price by $500 so i corrected him by showing listing on my phone...he took the $300 off the online price.
We went inside to seal the deal and he mentioned a toe bar package, i said no im not worried about that...not going out of state or far with trailer....i signed paperwork ....turns out salesman jeremy added the $600 tow bar package! Yep...watch out...he did as he pleased to increase sales i guess. I called nextmorning after wondering why tax, title, lisence was so much...well it was the extra $600 tow pk i did not ask for!..i said i need to replace those two tire(he said in a txt he would get new rims and tire...they just redid tires) and needed a cover for the trailer...which he said was $400...so he agreed to get two new tires on it, and the cover rather than tow pkg. ..when i picked the trailer up..the cover in new box was put in trailer...the pricetag was $195..wtf!!!..so when i mentioned this a few days later..he said he did nothing wrong....and of course came up with b.s.
tirechange cost/labor/ fees etc..and said any difference is profit. Hopefully this cover fits!
Jeremy lies left and right about price agreement...our price agreement was made...it had nothing to do with him addung the tow package!He offered a $50 credit...im not interested in anything they have to offer at this point
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- 2004 Outback Keystone Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "Bought sectional direct from southern motion approx. 3 years ago and the material is peeling everywhere. I attached a picture of the worst area. Sectional and rocker/recliner. Very disappointed. Called..."
- "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..."