1751 Wildwood Dr, Suamico, WI 54173, USA
2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Wagners RV has absolutely terrible service. They do not return calls, they do not respond to emails.

Last fall I had water overflow in the tub of my camper on a permanent site. I called the insurance company right away. Being I bought the camper at Wagners, we decided to call them for the estimate. It took me a month of calling and emailing to actually get through to someone to ask for the estimate.

It was probably another month to actually get the estimate back. This past summer I had a tree fall on the rear of my camper. Again I called the insurance company, we we again decided the course of action was to call Wagners. This time they decided to get ahold of Wagners.

It took 3 weeks of the insurance company calling them to actually get the estimate. After the estimate came, the insurance company told me they had reservations about doing any repairs with Wagners RV. They eventually totalled out the camper. Wagners RV also charges well over $100 for an estimate, and $300 for the service call to get the estimate!

It is also worth mentioning when I bought the camper the sales person at Wagners told me that they hold their value great, when I considered trading it in, I contacted Wagners about trade in and was suddently told that campers lose 50% of their value when they take them off the lot.

Currently If I repaired the camper they would give me $5000 for it. Nada and Insurance company put value at over $9000 for the camper.

I suppose there is a reason they have terrible reviews here!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Most things.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02.

Comments