If you want headaches and poor service go to Wagners Rv.

This place is the absolute worst. From owner on down.

Beware you will be sorry. I bought a brand new Jayco from them and it was nothing but a nightmare.

Bad jack stands, shower head broke. the walk through was so bad that they got made cause we asked to many questions. They couldn't even tell you were the low point drains were located. Service is terrible. Manager is a total ***. Sales Manager is nothing but a two faced bullshiter. He didn't know anything at all. Pass the buck. I know one thing if better businees people new about them the real them they would shut them down. Please be very careful because an experience with them will be a headache.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wagners RV. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wagners RV to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wagners RV rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wagners RV?

Comments

I so agree with you.qThey stretch the truth, make you feel if you don't make a decision immediately you'll be out of luck.

They never disclose just how bad the trailer really is. SHAME ON THEM FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE.

I would never ever shop there again.JUST HORRIBLE.

Was this the Cleveland,wi location ?If so was the salesman Jeremy?

He added a $600 tow package to my purchase without me noticing. I feel for you!

Not one apology either!...trying to settle up the difference was where the b.s.continued!