Two Rivers, Wisconsin
2.7

Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as hes inches from them, i said whats that crack..oh....we can take $300 off for tires....ok.Then he overquotes their online asking price by $500 so i corrected him by showing listing on my phone...he took the $300 off the online price.

We went inside to seal the deal and he mentioned a toe bar package, i said no im not worried about that...not going out of state or far with trailer....i signed paperwork ....turns out salesman jeremy added the $600 tow bar package! Yep...watch out...he did as he pleased to increase sales i guess. I called nextmorning after wondering why tax, title, lisence was so much...well it was the extra $600 tow pk i did not ask for!..i said i need to replace those two tire(he said in a txt he would get new rims and tire...they just redid tires) and needed a cover for the trailer...which he said was $400...so he agreed to get two new tires on it, and the cover rather than tow pkg. ..when i picked the trailer up..the cover in new box was put in trailer...the pricetag was $195..wtf!!!..so when i mentioned this a few days later..he said he did nothing wrong....and of course came up with b.s.

tirechange cost/labor/ fees etc..and said any difference is profit. Hopefully this cover fits!

Jeremy lies left and right about price agreement...our price agreement was made...it had nothing to do with him addung the tow package!He offered a $50 credit...im not interested in anything they have to offer at this point

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of 2004 outback keystone cover. Wagners RV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2004 outback keystone cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wagners RV.

Had an Experience with Wagners RV?

Comments