5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I was exceptionally pleased with the service I received from Wagner's. To start with the sales process was easy and painless this was my first camper purchase and I was very nervous Jeremy made it's so smooth and easy I felt like I was a camping expert by the time we finished.

Went in to sign my paperwork Allen was amazing went through every piece of paper work with me answered all my questions with ease as well as detail. The camper I purchase will last me for a long time and I can confidently say that I will refer my business to Wagner's as I felt I was treated with fairness and honesty.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Camperchik15 is overall satisfied with Wagners RV. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wagners RV.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Wagners RV to other companies on our site.

Comments