The sales and service department at Wagners in Cleveland was great - until we left their lot with a 59,000 Jayco Eagle.We drove our 5th wheel 30 miles to our permanent site.

The landing gear wouldn't go down. The cupboard doors fell off. Two slide motors had to be replaced. A slide seal was replaced.

Those are the highlights. I have too many more to list. Long story short. Our camper is a piece of junk.

And Wagners fought us tooth and nail to get out of servicing us. We were told that they focus on new customers first. We actually caught them lying to us to get out of fixing our camper - we were told parts were ordered and just weren't coming in.

The good folks at jayco informed us when we finally called them to find what was taking so long that Wagners hadn't placed our parts order when they claimed they did.The customer service ends when you drive off the lot.

Had an Experience with Wagners RV?

Comments

I was a neighbor to this raging baboon at a campground in WI.Needless to say he is a hot head, no common sense and always seemed to have issues (minor issues) from what i recall of his stories i had to listen to!

Wagner's Trailer Sales did everything they could to help this A*hole out but was never good enough just because he spent $59k on a house on wheels and treated it like it was indestructible! I dealt with Wagner's Trailer Sales and several of my friends and family have as well and they NEVER would treat a customer as these people are describing! RE-CONSIDER this business and Don't judge them by What this *** stated. p.s.

these people are not from Atlanta, GA...they are from Kiel WI - Shows how much they lie right there!