1751 Wildwood Dr, Suamico, WI 54173, USA
2.4
Insurance Quality

The information at the closing about the warranty forever was incorrect. Follow up conversation with the dealership was of no help and condescending.

Tanya Wagner and Sales Manager Bill take no responsibity and are convinced the issue is solely my fault. Bill talked over me and pointed the finger at the warranty company and me.

In my opinion, this is not the correct way to treat a customer. Itappears that nothing can be done to rectify my situation, but because Tanya and Bill were so eager to defend themselves and the dealership, an opportunity to learn something for future sales was missed.

My relationship with Wagner RV Center (Green Bay) just ended. I hope that others are cautious when visiting this dealership as it is not customer focused.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wagners RV. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Wagners RV to "wagner rv center should contact warranty forever or the dealership should underwrite the warranty protection".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer focus. Author liked the most product availability and price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wagners RV and wagners rv sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments