Several years ago we purchased a used expandable from Wagner.At purchase, we were told there were no problems other than it needed cleaning.

At pickup, the rear lid wouldn't close correctly -- very important in an expandable. They promised to fix when new parts arrived. We stopped back for our appt -- wrong parts. Drop it off another time and leave for a few days -- 5 hour drive each way.

Took it to a different local dealer and were told the whole rear lid had water damage. By now it was 2 months later and Wagner wouldn't do a thing to help.

The rear lid has now rotted through and fallen off.

Review about: Wagners Rv Rv.

Had an Experience with Wagners RV?

Comments

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Wagners RV - 2016 bought new nothing but issues Wagners RV "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more